Qatar Airlines Buy One, Get One Flights- Today and Tomorrow Only
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Qatar airlines is celebrating their 100th destination by offering a buy-one-get-one promotion on flights purchased today or tomorrow and that take place between May 1 and June 14. Upon reviewing the terms and conditions, it seems like both passengers will be eligible to earn miles. Before you purchase, review the mileage earning chart for your corresponding fare class.
Qatar is not in an alliance, but partners with a number of leading airlines, like bmi, Lufthansa, United and US Airways. You can earn miles in those programs for Qatar flights, so click on each to see each airline’s earning schedule.
Read the terms and conditions carefully before getting in on this offer, but this could save you a bunch of money if you need to travel before June 14, 2011.
Tip of the hat to TPG readers Chris and David!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.