Frequent Traveler Awards Results
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last night was the Frequent Traveler Award Ceremony and the results for the Americas were:
1) Program of the Year: Air Canada Aeroplan
2) Hotel Program: Marriott
3) Best Loyalty Credit Card: Alaska Airways Visa
4) Best Elite Program: United Airlines
5) Best Hotel Elite Program: Hyatt
6) Best Airline Redemption: Air Canada Aeroplan
7) Best Hotel Redemptions: Hilton HHonors
8) Best Airline Redemption Promotion: Delta
9) Best Airline Earning Promotion: Air Canada Aeroplan
10) Best Hotel Redemption Promo: Marriott
1) Loyalty Leadership: British Airways
Overall, a fun night with great TPG readers, but I disagree with some of the results. I feel like Starwood should have gotten something and that Hyatt did deserve more awards. Oh well, while the ceremony was a good time and it was great to meet a lot of industry executives.
Today is a luncheon celebrating American AAdvantage 30th anniversary and Saturday is Frequent Traveler University- a day of workshops to help people maximize their miles and points. A full update on the weekend to come next week!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees