Cheap Priority Club Points on Sale Today at Noon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s installment of Daily Getaways are several packages of Priority Club points. These points can be redeemed for all Intercontinental/Priority Club (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Indigo, etc) with the lowest Point Breaks hotels going for 5,000 points a night and the nicest Intercontinental properties cost 40,000 points a night.
As with the other auctions, these are being marketed as free nights, but what you are actually buying is blocks of points. Per the redemption T&C:
“Within 10 business days of purchase, you’ll have 10,000 Priority Club® points deposited into the Priority Club account that you provide at time of purchase, to use however you choose.
Once you have received the points, you can use them towards a free night by calling the Priority Club Service Center within the U.S. and Canada at 1-877-860-1373 or by reserving online at www.priorityclub.com.”
10,000 points for $67 .67 cents a point or $60.30 if you pay with any Amex card, .6 cents a point.
40,000 points for $267, .67 cents a point or $240.30 if you pay with any Amex card, .6 cents a point.
$240.30 for an award night at high-end properties like Intercontinental Time Square, London Park Lane or Bora Bora is a darn good deal. Another thing to take into consideration is that Priority Club calculates elite status by points earned, so purchasing 60,000 points will get you Platinum Status, which isn’t as valuable as the top tier of other chains, but still gets you room upgrades, late check-out and overall better customer service.
If you want in on these packages, you should have your browser ready at noon EST sharp, because they can sell out quickly.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees