Cheap Priority Club Points on Sale Today at Noon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s installment of Daily Getaways are several packages of Priority Club points. These points can be redeemed for all Intercontinental/Priority Club (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Indigo, etc) with the lowest Point Breaks hotels going for 5,000 points a night and the nicest Intercontinental properties cost 40,000 points a night.
As with the other auctions, these are being marketed as free nights, but what you are actually buying is blocks of points. Per the redemption T&C:
“Within 10 business days of purchase, you’ll have 10,000 Priority Club® points deposited into the Priority Club account that you provide at time of purchase, to use however you choose.
Once you have received the points, you can use them towards a free night by calling the Priority Club Service Center within the U.S. and Canada at 1-877-860-1373 or by reserving online at www.priorityclub.com.”
10,000 points for $67 .67 cents a point or $60.30 if you pay with any Amex card, .6 cents a point.
40,000 points for $267, .67 cents a point or $240.30 if you pay with any Amex card, .6 cents a point.
$240.30 for an award night at high-end properties like Intercontinental Time Square, London Park Lane or Bora Bora is a darn good deal. Another thing to take into consideration is that Priority Club calculates elite status by points earned, so purchasing 60,000 points will get you Platinum Status, which isn’t as valuable as the top tier of other chains, but still gets you room upgrades, late check-out and overall better customer service.
If you want in on these packages, you should have your browser ready at noon EST sharp, because they can sell out quickly.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.