Cheap Loews Hotel Suite Nights on Sale Today at Noon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s installment of Discover America: Daily Getaways are discounted Loews stay certificates. I’ve never actually stayed at a Loews hotel, but they seem pretty nice. Today at noon, there will be a limited number of packages of pre-paid room nights, some in suites, that can save you a lot of money. Note: These certificates must be used by November 15, 2011, so don’t purchase them if you don’t have plans to use them this year.
$222 for 1 night in a suite in the following cities: Atlanta, Nashville, Annapolis, New Orleans, Denver, Philadelphia, Quebec City, Montreal.
$300 for 1 night in a suite in the following properties:
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®
- The Don CeSar, a Loews Hotel
$350 for 1 night in a suite in the following properties: Santa Monica, New York, Miami
Remember, pay with an American Express credit card and save 10%. The certificates include room rate and tax, so these are actually a pretty amazing deal – $315 for a night in a spacious suite in NYC is almost unheard of (barring using elite status or points to get upgraded or bribing the check-in agent).
Loews does have a frequent guest program, which looks basic, but actually provides decent benefits like free internet after your second stay. However, per the T&C of these certificates “Loyalty points (YouFirst) and airline mileage will not be awarded in conjunction with this offer.” However, you may be able to get stay credit to help achieve elite status. Can’t hurt to ask!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees