Cheap Loews Hotel Suite Nights on Sale Today at Noon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s installment of Discover America: Daily Getaways are discounted Loews stay certificates. I’ve never actually stayed at a Loews hotel, but they seem pretty nice. Today at noon, there will be a limited number of packages of pre-paid room nights, some in suites, that can save you a lot of money. Note: These certificates must be used by November 15, 2011, so don’t purchase them if you don’t have plans to use them this year.
$222 for 1 night in a suite in the following cities: Atlanta, Nashville, Annapolis, New Orleans, Denver, Philadelphia, Quebec City, Montreal.
$300 for 1 night in a suite in the following properties:
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®
- The Don CeSar, a Loews Hotel
$350 for 1 night in a suite in the following properties: Santa Monica, New York, Miami
Remember, pay with an American Express credit card and save 10%. The certificates include room rate and tax, so these are actually a pretty amazing deal – $315 for a night in a spacious suite in NYC is almost unheard of (barring using elite status or points to get upgraded or bribing the check-in agent).
Loews does have a frequent guest program, which looks basic, but actually provides decent benefits like free internet after your second stay. However, per the T&C of these certificates “Loyalty points (YouFirst) and airline mileage will not be awarded in conjunction with this offer.” However, you may be able to get stay credit to help achieve elite status. Can’t hurt to ask!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.