American Launches 30 Deals in 30 Days Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Airlines’ frequent flyer program is turning 30 years old, so they are launching a 30 business day-long promotion to celebrate this milestone. A lot of the upcoming promotions are with partners like Avis, Dollar and Vinesse wines, so this promotion has the potential to be very lucrative – even if you aren’t an American frequent flyer.
Today’s promotion is, “Earn up to 30,000 bonus miles for round-trip travel booked on AA.com by April 30, 2011, for travel starting May 15, 2011 through November 15, 2011. Register prior to travel and by April 30, 2011.” Simple enough – even if you have no AA travel planned, I highly recommend signing up, because “ya just never know.” I’m not an AA frequent flyer, but I do fly with them when the price is right, like on my recent $260 roundtrip to Madrid.
1 roundtrip = 1,000 total bonus miles
2 roundtrips = 4,000 total bonus miles
3 roundtrips = 10,000 total bonus miles
4 roundtrips = 19,000 total bonus miles
5 roundtrips = 30,000 total bonus miles
A qualifying roundtrip just has to be a flight operated by American Airlines (no codeshares), American Eagle or American Connection.
I’ll be updating every day with their featured deal and any angles you can take to maximize your mileage haul. Happy birthday, American Airlines!
If you don’t have an AAdvantage account, they are offering 500 free miles for new members.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees