American Airlines 30 Deals, Day 4: Win 30,000 Miles for Sending a Tweet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s installment of American’s 30th Anniversary promotion is an easy one – simply follow @AAdvantage on Twitter and Tweet something with the hash tag #Deal30. American will pick 30 people who will win 30,000 miles each. I used to be really skeptical of contests, but I recently won 10,000 US Airways miles, so I might as well try! For those of you not currently on Twitter, it’s a great resource of travel information.
I don’t recommend joining Twitter to Tweet about the mundane aspects of your life, but it is a great way to interact with some of the top travel companies and personalities. Delta has a Twitter account; @Deltaassist, who will help you if your travel plans are interrupted and get you resolution when there are long wait times on the phone. I personally respond to every tweet or direct message, so follow me @thepointsguy!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.