5,000 Free Spirit Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Spirit airlines just launched a “million mile” giveaway and to celebrate they are giving away 5,000 miles to everyone who fills out this form. Once you sign up you’ll get a confirmation email that states that the 5,000 mile certificate will be sent via email by June 15, 2011.
Additionally, Spirit is doing a bus tour and giving out more miles at their events. I looked up the NYC event and you get an additional 5,000 miles just for showing up and if you win their “luggage toss” contest, you can win a million miles.
Spirit has a region based award chart that favors Spirit Mastercard holders. One-way awards for Mastercard holders start at 2,500 and at 10,000 for everyone else. Considering you can get a one-way flight for very little effort, I consider this promotion to be pretty generous. I did a program score card on the Free Spirit program last summer, so feel free to give that a read if you are on the fence about joining the program.
I’ve never flown Spirit, but this offer seems to be too good to pass up, since very little effort is required. However, be reminded that every time you give your information to companies, you risk it being hacked, as I wrote about earlier today. I don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer, but consider yourselves warned!
Hat tip: TPG reader David!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.