5,000 Free Spirit Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Spirit airlines just launched a “million mile” giveaway and to celebrate they are giving away 5,000 miles to everyone who fills out this form. Once you sign up you’ll get a confirmation email that states that the 5,000 mile certificate will be sent via email by June 15, 2011.
Additionally, Spirit is doing a bus tour and giving out more miles at their events. I looked up the NYC event and you get an additional 5,000 miles just for showing up and if you win their “luggage toss” contest, you can win a million miles.
Spirit has a region based award chart that favors Spirit Mastercard holders. One-way awards for Mastercard holders start at 2,500 and at 10,000 for everyone else. Considering you can get a one-way flight for very little effort, I consider this promotion to be pretty generous. I did a program score card on the Free Spirit program last summer, so feel free to give that a read if you are on the fence about joining the program.
I’ve never flown Spirit, but this offer seems to be too good to pass up, since very little effort is required. However, be reminded that every time you give your information to companies, you risk it being hacked, as I wrote about earlier today. I don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer, but consider yourselves warned!
Hat tip: TPG reader David!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees