$20 in Free Credit with My Rue La La Invite
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’ve written about Rue La La a couple times before – it’s one of my favorite online liquidators of designer products, including Tumi luggage. Just like I don’t pay full price for business/first class, I don’t pay full retail for my apparel and luggage either. The site regularly features travel deals as well and while you don’t earn points on any of the hotel packages, the value you can save can outweigh the benefit of any points you would have earned.
Currently they have a Puma sale as well as one on Silverado wines (where I probably went a little too crazy). If you sign up through my referral link, you’ll get a $20 credit, no strings attached. And if you purchase anything I’ll get $10 in credit, so it’s a win-win. Per the T&C as long as you sign up by April 25, 2011 and use your $20 credit by 5/25/11.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.