2,500 Delta SkyMiles for $8 Courtesy of Netflix
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While this offer is technically only for “new” members only, you can generally get these bonuses as long as you use a different credit card, address, and email address.
If you’ve gotten a Netflix bonus with your Skymiles account in the past, you also may not be eligible, but it’s worth a try in my opinion. This is a super cheap way to get miles – at this rate, a roundtrip business class award to Europe would only cost $320!
After your $8 for the digital membership is charged, I’d recommend waiting a couple weeks and then cancelling – hopefully your miles will have shown up by then. If not, don’t worry – this bonus does not require a multi-month contract.
To be honest, I signed up for Netflix a while back for the US Airways Grand Slam promotion and I find the service to be excellent – you get the movies in a couple days and their selection is pretty impressive.
Tip of the hat to TPG reader Ted for this one!
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees