1,000 Hyatt Points for Survey (Targeted)
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt sent me an email on March 11th that I initially ignored, but thanks to savvy Flyertalkers, I realized it was a chance to take a survey about hotel benefits for 1,000 points. The survey took about 8 minutes, so considering 1,000 Hyatt points = 1/22 of a Park Hyatt free night, I value them at around $20.
So while I don’t have a link for everyone to take this survey, I’d recommend any Hyatt Gold Passport members search their inbox for the survey for a quick 1,000 points.
By the way, the survey was one of the worst I’ve ever taken. I’m a bit jetlagged today from my trip home from Spain, but I found the first 10 questions to be dizzying. Instead of simply asking me what benefits I liked the most, it listed 4 huge boxes (pictures below) over and over and each time I had to re-read every line to make sure I knew what had changed (which I inevitably didn’t do and just clicked through with frustration).
I did however inject my viewpoints that the following amenities are critical in lounges: 1) Free internet 2) Smoked salmon for breakfast 3) Lots of bottled water. I also said that I really like free shirt pressing and shoe shining, which is one of my favorite perks when staying at Four Seasons.
If you do get the survey, it seems like its geared torwards people who travel a lot, so when it asks for how often you stay in hotels, I did 11-20 for personal and pleasure and $200+ for room rate. Some people were turned down for not selecting enough nights or because they indicated they paid cheap prices for hotels.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that