10% Off JetBlue Flights – Today Only!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Book a US originating flight today at Jetblue.com/promo and use Promo Code SPRING2011 for 10% off flights from May 2- June 21, 2011.
Remember, JetBlue promo codes are case sensitive. Happy jetting!
|*Offer ends 3/15/2011, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Discount Codes are case-sensitive; redeem at jetblue.com/promo; valid for 10% off roundtrip base fare for travel between any JetBlue city from 5/2-6/21/2011. Travel must originate in the continental U.S. Discount deducted off base fare. If travel is changed or cancelled outside travel window, discount is forfeited and Customer is responsible for fare difference plus $100 change/cancel fee per person. Cancellations are for a JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited. Discount only for newly-booked travel; not applicable to existing travel or changes to travel; not redeemable for cash; not transferable. Discount may not be combined or used in conjunction with other offers or towards purchase of JetBlue Gift Cards, Getaways Vacation or Cruise packages. Fares must be purchased at time of reservation, and are one-way, and nontransferable. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation. Other restrictions apply.©2011 JetBlue Airways|
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.