Sign-up Now for Starwood Great Weeks, Grand Weekends Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I wrote about Starwood’s Q1 promo a couple weeks ago and sign-up is finally live. While Starwood is generally good about crediting stays retroactively for promotions, you might as well sign up now- even if you don’t have any Starwood stays on the horizon.
To recap the promo:
From January 3 through April 15, 2011, you’ll earn unlimited bonus Starpoints two ways:
- Earn double Starpoints every night of the week.
- Plus, earn an additional weekend bonus of 500 Starpoints every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night â€” with no limits.Register by March 31, 2011.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that