Continental OnePass Plus Chase Mastercard- 30,000 Point Sign-Up + $50 Statement Credit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
UPDATE: Continental Airlines is now part of United and the Delta and American Airlines deals are no longer available.
While not as lucrative as some of the 45,000 (Delta) -100,000 (AA) point deals currently being offered, 30,000 isn’t bad, especially since the fee is waived for the first year. Combine this offer with your personal and business Chase Debit cards (25,000 for each) and you have enough for an award ticket to Australia (80,000) for a whopping $80.
Details (Application link)
- Pay no annual fee the first year. That’s a savings of $85+.
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles after your first purchase.
- Earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account within two months of opening your account and after you make your first purchase.*
- Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase. *
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles annually when you spend $25,000 on your card.*
- Earn two miles for every $1 spent when you purchase tickets from Continental Airlines using the card.*
- Earn one mile for every $1 in purchases charged on the card.*
- Earn Twice the Miles on all ShopOnePassTM purchases made with the card.*
- Redeem Miles for Car and Hotel Rewards exclusively as a cardmember. Miles can now be redeemed for more than just flights.*
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.