Instant Marriott Gold Status (Free Breakfast/ Internet)
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott is giving away free Gold status for all Air China PhoenixMiles members (or anyone else who registers through this link). The Gold status will last for 90 days, but if you stay 12 nights within those 90 days, the status will exted to February 2012. Additionally, you can get up to 4,500 bonus points for stays- seems like a no-brainer if you have Marriott stays coming up.
- Earn 1,000 bonus miles (1,609 km) on the first stay, 1,500 bonus miles (2,413 km) on the second stay and 2,000 bonus miles (3,218 km) on the third stay up to 4,500 bonus miles (7,240 km) with Air China PhoenixMiles.
- Enjoy instant Gold Elite status in Marriott Rewards until February 28, 2011 . As a Gold Elite member, you will benefit from:
- Room Upgrade*+
- Guaranteed Lounge Access/Free Continental Breakfast***
- Guaranteed Room Type 1
- Free Internet Access ++
- Exclusive Offers
- 25% Bonus on Marriott Rewards Base Points 3
- Ultimate Reservation Guarantee+
- Priority Late Checkout*2
Stay 12 nights as a Gold Elite member within 90 days of your joining and enjoy Gold Elite status until February 28, 2012!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.