American Express Membership Rewards- 30% Transfer Bonus to British Airways
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Until December 31, 2010, get a 30% bonus when you transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to British Airways. No registration is needed (the ratio shows 1,300 BA = 1,000 Amex).
While British Airways has a somewhat inflated award chart, there are some gems. I just booked a client on JFK-MIA-EZE roundtrip in business class for 80,000 BA miles (vs. 100k AA). With this promo, you’d only need 62,000 miles for that award- not a bad deal! British Airways also has upgrade, one-way and cash and miles awards.
And as I wrote about here, the new British Airways first class cabin is absolutely fantastic.
– You must be enrolled in the British Airways Executive Club in order to participate in this offer; visit ba.com to enroll.
– Minimum transfer of 1,000 Membership Rewards points into BA Miles.
– Redeem for this exclusive onetime offer by December 31, 2010, to receive 30% bonus BA Miles. – Bonus BA Miles will be awarded with the original transfer. Enrollment in a participating Frequent Flyer program is required.
– Allow up to 24 hours for transfer and bonus BA Miles to be awarded.
For further details, please login at www.membershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276).
Bonus ID is R796:0001.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees