American Airlines Double Miles When You Fly to Australia/New Zealand
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American is celebrating Qantas’ 90th birthday by awarding double miles (not elite qualifying) for all flights down under in March/April/May, 2011.
The promotion doesn’t start until November 10th, but if you are thinking about booking a trip, you should probably hold off.
Promo link (not live yet, so don’t panic when it doesn’t accept your registration).
(Register by selecting the red “REGISTER” button below.)
Book your trip between November 10, 2010, and January 31, 2011 (dates inclusive).
Travel between March 1, 2011, and May 31, 2011 (dates inclusive).
In celebration of Qantas’ 90th Anniversary, AAdvantage members can earn double miles when traveling on a qualifying ticket on any Qantas Airways or American Airlines flight number between the US and Australia or New Zealand during March, April and May 2011.
For every trip you take during the promotion period, you can earn double miles. Just book your trips before January 31, 2011 and register before travel. The extra miles you can earn are in addition to your standard base miles and class of service bonus.
Offer valid for residents of the US and Canada.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees