US Airways Grand Slam Update
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
(I accidentally threw out the $2 Extra Joist Finding Screw I purchased from SkyMall.) From left to right : $3 Wireless Wipes from DM Wireless Store, $20 for two bottles of Biscoff spread, 6 bottles of wine from Vinesse for $42- a couple are gone- oops, $9 Netflix subscrition, $2 Breast Cancer Awareness month Sharpies from Office Max, $22 for Track it Back tags. My other hits have consisted of transferring miles to US (SPG, Hilton, Choice and Hyatt), Rental cars (Hertz), Dividend Miles Dining ($2), US Airways Bank of America Debit Card ($30), E-rewards, Thanks Again (“like” their Facebook page for 100 free miles” and hotel stays. You have until November 14th to get in the game- totally worth it since I’ll be able to get two off-peak Envoy awards to Europe for roughly 3 hours of time and ~$200 (thx to the business paying for hotel and rental cars)!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.