US Airways Grand Slam Update
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
(I accidentally threw out the $2 Extra Joist Finding Screw I purchased from SkyMall.) From left to right : $3 Wireless Wipes from DM Wireless Store, $20 for two bottles of Biscoff spread, 6 bottles of wine from Vinesse for $42- a couple are gone- oops, $9 Netflix subscrition, $2 Breast Cancer Awareness month Sharpies from Office Max, $22 for Track it Back tags. My other hits have consisted of transferring miles to US (SPG, Hilton, Choice and Hyatt), Rental cars (Hertz), Dividend Miles Dining ($2), US Airways Bank of America Debit Card ($30), E-rewards, Thanks Again (“like” their Facebook page for 100 free miles” and hotel stays. You have until November 14th to get in the game- totally worth it since I’ll be able to get two off-peak Envoy awards to Europe for roughly 3 hours of time and ~$200 (thx to the business paying for hotel and rental cars)!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.