US Airways Buy Miles Promotion = Cheap Star Alliance Premium Cabin Travel for All
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
US Airways, notorious for wild buy miles promotions, is running yet another bonus on purchased miles. Detailed here, you can get up to a 100% bonus on buying miles, up to 50,000 bonus miles (100,000 total). As I wrote about earlier this summer, this means you can buy a Star Alliance (think Swiss, Lufthansa, Continental, United, etc) business class ticket from the US to Europe for about $1,500. Yes- cheaper than many coach fares. The great thing about this promo is that the miles post quickly, so you can book a trip ASAP. Remember, when booking Star Alliance US Airways awards, you generally need to call to ask for availability. Or you could use my services, and I’ll do all of your dirty work for a small fee. Feel free to email email@example.com for more details.
Happy premium class travels!
Limited time offer: Get up to a 100% Bonus
See how you can DOUBLE your miles. Buy miles between August 16 and September 15, 2010 and you could earn up to a 100% Bonus
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.