Starwood Promo: Free Nights at Aloft and Element
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’ve never stayed at an Element, but I’ve been impressed with the Alofts (W-lites) that I’ve stayed in. I doubt I’ll have three stays by the end of September, but thought I’d pass along the promotion for all of the road warriors.
Earn unlimited Free Night Awards with every three stays now through September 30, 2010. It’s an excellent time to enjoy the two newest brands in the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program â€” now through September 30, 2010, you can earn one Free Night Award for every three stays at AloftSM and ElementSM hotels.
- There’s no limit to the number of Free Night Awards you can earn, and you can combine them to enjoy a longer stay.
- Redeem your Free Night Awards any night of the week through December 19, 2010.
- Redeem at all Aloft and Element hotels globally.
Register now through September 30, 2010, and start earning and redeeming your Free Night Awards.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees