Starwood Promo: Free Nights at Aloft and Element
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’ve never stayed at an Element, but I’ve been impressed with the Alofts (W-lites) that I’ve stayed in. I doubt I’ll have three stays by the end of September, but thought I’d pass along the promotion for all of the road warriors.
Earn unlimited Free Night Awards with every three stays now through September 30, 2010. It’s an excellent time to enjoy the two newest brands in the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program â€” now through September 30, 2010, you can earn one Free Night Award for every three stays at AloftSM and ElementSM hotels.
- There’s no limit to the number of Free Night Awards you can earn, and you can combine them to enjoy a longer stay.
- Redeem your Free Night Awards any night of the week through December 19, 2010.
- Redeem at all Aloft and Element hotels globally.
Register now through September 30, 2010, and start earning and redeeming your Free Night Awards.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees