Extended- 30,000 Point Starwood Amex Sign-up Bonus
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express
A couple weeks ago, I wrote about a great sign-up bonus for the Starwood Amex card- 30,000 points as long as you spend $1,000 in the first three months. The deadline to apply was July 6, but it has just been extended to July 31.
(Note- I am NOT getting paid by American Express for advertising this. I just firmly believe this is a great deal for my followers).
I can’t reiterate enough how much of a good deal this is and how valuable Starwood points are in the scheme of the mileage earning world. This is a perfect card and opportunity for someone who wants to get serious about accruing miles.
If you don’t believe me, check out Brad’s Deals– a popular deal blog that has been featured on the Today Show and in USA Today. They outline 10 reasons why this card makes sense (Note: number three is a different sign-up bonus. The links I provided are an even better deal).
Reminder- you can apply for both personal and business credit cards.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards