Cash Back Rewards Cards
Cashback Rewards Cards
Capital One® Cash Rewards for Newcomers
- A card designed to help those new to the U.S. establish credit and earn cash back
- Build credit with responsible use -- plus automatic reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Get 2% cash back on travel purchases
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
|0%* on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months*||12.99%-22.99%* (Variable)||$0*|
- $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 12 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%-22.99% variable based on your creditworthiness*
- Earn 5% cash back from Citi at Home Depot, Home furnishing stores and home and garden stores between 4/1/13 and 6/30/13, with enrollment
- Enroll at no additional cost each quarter for new categories that earn additional cash back
- Full 1% cash back on all other purchases and eligible cash advances.
- No Annual Fee*
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
|0% on purchases for 12 months||12.99% - 21.99% Variable||$0|
- Earn 100 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Simple and Straightforward: With the Blue Cash Everyday Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- No annual fee, 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99% with flexibility to pay over time.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
|0% on purchases for 6 months||15.24% variable||No Annual Fee with your paid Costco Membership|
- 3% Cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- 2% cash back at US restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco
- Terms and limitations apply; You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon
- The Two-In-One Card: it's an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members
- Cardmembership offers access to benefits such as Global Assist and Purchase Protection* *Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company
- Terms and restrictions apply.
SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
|0% on Purchases for 6, 9, or 12 months on purchases for 6-12 months||12.24% - 19.24% Variable||N/A|
- With no annual membership fee, it's a smart choice for your business
- Automatic cash back - cash back is earned on eligible purchases and automatically credited to your statement
- 5% at U.S. office supply stores & on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% at U.S. gas stations
- 1% on other purchases
- Up to $12,000 in purchases in each 5% and 3% category per rebate year, then 1%.
- Terms and limitations apply