This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
The Starwood Preferred Guest®Credit Card from American Express, an advertising partner offer, is a hotel rewards credit card for those who enjoy traveling and taking in breathtaking views with every chance they get. Choose from either flights or hotel stays when you redeem your Starpoints for travel rewards.
Bonus Points – Earn up to 25,000 bonus points. Get 10,000 Starpoints® after your first purchase on the Card, and an additional 15,000 after you make $5,000 in eligible purchases on the Card during your first six months of Card Membership.
Redeem for Rewards – Redeem your Starpoints for flights with over 150 airlines with SPG Flights and stay at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide. You won't experience any restrictions or blackout dates with your travel arrangements, either.
No Annual Fee for First Year – There is a $0 annual fee for the first year, then $65.
The Starwood Preferred Guest®Credit Card from American Express is an option for individuals interested in a card that offers travel rewards and no limit on the number of Starpoints they can earn.
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which this site receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.
- Earn up to 25,000 bonus Starpoints®
- Earn 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase on the Card and an additional 15,000 Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
- Redeem Starpoints for free nights at over 1,100 hotels & resorts in nearly 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights - all with no blackout dates.
- Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Starpoints stay active as long as you continue to spend on your Card.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65.
- Terms and Restrictions apply.
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Hotel
|Introductory Rate Details:
||15.24% - 19.24% variable
||$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Earn Starpoints good for hotel stays with every purchase, no annual fee for the first year.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.