Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students
The Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students, issued by Citibank, is a cash back rewards credit card that will give you benefits with every purchase you make. You will also receive a special 0% introductory APR on purchases for 7 months.
0% Intro APR – Your card membership starts with a 0% introductory APR offer for 7 months. During this time, there will be no interest charges on any purchases you make. A variable APR between 13.99% - 23.99% will apply afterward, based on your credit worthiness.
5% Cash Back - Earn 5% cash back this quarter and every quarter in must-have categories like department stores, travel and more. Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy!
1% Cash Back – Plus, earn 1% cash back on all other purchases. The total cash back earned is $300 per calendar year. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information for more details.
The Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students, issued by Citibank, will give you plenty of opportunities to earn rewards no matter where you go or where you shop. There is no annual fee, and a special 0% introductory APR offer will allow you to enjoy an interest-free period for 7 months. Apply today for the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students!
- Build credit while earning cash back fast
- Earn 5% cash back every quarter in must-have categories like department stores, travel and more, enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- Choose your payment due date
- Manage your account online, on your tablet or on your Smartphone
- No Annual Fee
- Click Apply Now for pricing details
Rates & Fees
||0%* on purchases for 7 months*
|Introductory Rate Details:
||0% Intro APR for 7 months* on Purchases
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Introductory APR offer; cash back rewards program.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.