This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ink Plus® Business Card
The Ink Plus® Business Credit Card, issued by Chase, is a business rewards credit card for those who want to kick-start their company's spending rewards. Earn everyday reward points and enjoy paying no foreign transaction fees every time you travel abroad.
Bonus Points - Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Everyday Points - Accrue 5X points per every $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, Internet, and cable TV services, while 2X points per every $1 are earned on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
Convenient Account Features - Busy business owners can find simplicity with the Ink Plus® Business Card. You have the cash flow flexibility to pay your bill over time or in full. Request cards for your employees at no additional cost.
Travel Perks - Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll enjoy no foreign transaction fees abroad. Get the most out of your travel fare with 1:1 point transfer to popular frequent travel programs, with no transfer fees; plus, take advantage of 20% off travel redemptions when you book through Ultimate Rewards.
The Ink Plus® Business Card earns you reward points with every purchase you make. Now you can save more for your business and put your reward points to good use - sign up for the Ink Plus® Business Card today!!
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Flexibility to pay your balance over time or in full.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- Chip-enabled for enhanced security at home and abroad
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Rates & Fees
|Introductory Rate Details:
||$0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Bonus offer; rewards program.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.