This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ink Bold® Business Charge Card
The Ink Bold® Business Charge Card, issued by Chase, is a business charge card offer that earns you an unbelievable amount of rewards points on everything you spend!
Rewards - The Ink Bold® Business Card offer is a member of the revolutionary Ink series of business-class credit and charge cards. It earns you rewards points that never expire.
Bonus Points - For a limited time, earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Waived Annual Fee for First Year - This is a pay-in-full charge card, so you never accrue costly interest charges or inconvenient over-the-limit fees. Plus, the Ink Bold® Business Card offers an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95 after that.
Get the professional charge card tailor-made to give you the spending power your business deserves. The Ink Bold® Business Card is your right choice!
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Rates & Fees
|Introductory Rate Details:
||$0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.