This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase Sapphire® Card
The Chase Sapphire® Card is a rewards credit card for individuals who hop on a plane more often than not. Featuring a superior rewards program, this card provides you all the savings and resources you need to make your travels beyond satisfactory and enjoyable.
Bonus Points – Earn 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening - that's $100 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(SM)! Plus, receive 2,500 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
Points on Dining – Whether enjoying fast food or fine dining, you will earn 2X points per dollar spent at restaurants. Continue earning 1 point per dollar on all other purchases, as well as an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare and hotel accommodations online through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Redeem Points – Your points can be redeemed for great rewards that you will fully benefit from and appreciate. Exchange them for travel rewards, cash, your favorite merchandise or even gift cards you can give to friends. The selection is endless, and the choice is all yours. Plus, your points won't ever expire and there is no limit to how many you can earn.
Professional Advisors - Got any questions, comments or concerns regarding your card? Enjoy direct access to expert service advisors anytime. They are ready to assist you and provide you with helpful answers.
No Annual Fee - The Chase Sapphire® Card isn't your typical credit card. Part of your membership includes not having to pay an annual fee, meaning you'll have more savings in your pocket and less fees to worry about. It's just another way that Chase provides their members with simple solutions.
The Chase Sapphire® Card is the ideal credit card to accommodate your frequent traveling needs. Get ready for your upcoming trips with reward points you can redeem for travel and expert service advisors who will help you along the way. Apply for the Chase Sapphire® Card today!
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening - that's $100 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards℠!
- 2,500 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- 2X points on dining at restaurants and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Points never expire, and there are no limits on how many points you can earn
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more
- Earn an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare and hotel accommodations online through Chase Ultimate Rewards℠
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- No Annual Fee!
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Retail
|Introductory Rate Details:
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Excellent rewards program; no annual fee.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.