This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Chase Freedom® card is a remarkable cash rewards credit card that gives cardmembers $100 bonus after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. But it doesn't just stop there - if you become a cardmember, you will be rewarded for all the purchases you make.
Instant Cash. Enjoy a $100 Bonus Cash Back after you spend $500 within the first 3 months of account opening.
0% Introductory APR. For more than a year, you can enjoy no interest on your balance transfers and purchases. The Chase Freedom® offers 0% intro APR for the first 15 months of card membership. That way, you can transfer existing debts and buy whatever you need without those extra charges! After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99% will apply.
Cash Back. For all other retail transactions made with your card, you can enjoy 1% Cash Back on all transactions.
If you are shopping for a credit card that offers rewards and unlimited cashback on all purchases – apply for the Chase Freedom®. You won't regret it!
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between July 1 and September 30, 2014 at gas stations and Kohl's®
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Cash
||0% on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
|Introductory Rate Details:
||0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
||13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Introductory APR offer; no annual fee.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.