This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways Visa Signature® Card
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card, issued by Chase, is an airline rewards credit card designed for frequent fliers who enjoy earning Avios and a wide range of other travel benefits.
Bonus Avios – Receive 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend $2,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
Everyday Avios – Earn 2.5 Avios for every $1 you spend on British Airways purchases, plus receive 1.25 Avios for every $1 you spend on everything else. Aside from your bonus Avios, this is just another added treat with your British Airways Visa Signature® Card membership!
Great Travel Benefits – Chip with Signature Technology lets you seamlessly make purchases in Europe and in other parts of the world. Plus, you will have the ability to use your card just as you do at home. Even better? You won't have to pay any foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas.
Travel Together Ticket – Every year you make $30,000 in purchases using your British Airways Visa Signature® Card, you'll get a Travel Together Ticket that is good for two years.
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card, issued by Chase, takes you anywhere you need to go with Avios and chip-based technology that you can count on every time. Plus, you'll also enjoy not having to deal with any foreign transaction fees whenever you travel abroad. Apply today!!
- You will get 50,000 bonus Avios after you make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad
- In addition to the bonus Avios, you will also get 2.5 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1.25 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years
- Smart Chip Technology allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & Beyond, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Airline
|Introductory Rate Details:
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||50,000 bonus Avios; no foreign transaction fees.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.