This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card
The Priceline Rewards" Visa® Card, issued by Barclaycard, is a travel rewards credit card for individuals with excellent credit who enjoy earning points on their purchases.
Bonus Points – With your Priceline Rewards" Visa® Card membership, you will earn 5,000 bonus points almost instantly. Simply make your very first purchase using the card and these bonus points will be awarded to you.
More Points – Earn everyday points such as 5X points on eligible Name Your Own Price purchases and 2X points on everything else you buy with the Priceline Rewards" Visa® Card.
How To Redeem – You have the option to spend your points like cash by redeeming them for statement credits that can be used to purchase anything you like. Shop at ease and put your mind to rest as there is no maximum amount of how many points you can earn.
The Priceline Rewards" Visa® Card is your chance to start earning points on every purchase you make. See the terms and conditions for full details. Apply for the Priceline Rewards" Visa® Card today!!
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 5X points on Priceline.com purchases
- Earn 1 point on everything else
- Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
- Your points can act like cash - Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Travel
||0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 Months
|Introductory Rate Details:
||0% Introductory APR for 12 months on balance transfers
||14.99% or 21.99% (Variable)
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Introductory APR offer; Priceline rewards program.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.