This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card, issued by Chase, is an airline rewards credit card for individuals who fly on a regular basis and enjoy earning miles along the way. With this exclusive card membership, you will also enjoy card privileges that provide a more convenient travel experience.
50,000 Bonus Miles - Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 within the first three months of card membership. This is a limited time offer! Offer valid through September 2, 2014.
5,000 Additional Miles - Earn an additional 5,000 miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months.
Everyday Miles - You can earn double miles (2x per $1 spent) on United Ticket purchases, as well as 1 mile per every $1 you spend on all other types of purchases. Your miles have no expiration date as long as you remain a cardmember, and there is no limit to how many miles you can earn per year.
Card Benefits - Step inside the airport and enjoy checking your first bag for free, a savings of up to $100 per round-trip! You will be granted priority boarding privileges as well, and you can redeem your miles for any seat, at any time, on any United flight.
United Club Passes - Receive two one-time-use passes every year to lounge inside the United Club before your flight. For more information on how you can obtain these passes, visit the Chase website.
$0 Intro Annual Fee - You will enjoy $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card, issued by Chase, is the right choice for travel rewards and other great United Airlines benefits. Enjoy bonus miles and everyday rewards that will get you to your destination faster than ever before. Don't wait – apply for the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card now!!
- Limited Time Offer: Start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn an additional 5,000 miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months
- Check your first bag for free - save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees!
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don't expire as long as you're a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Airline
|Introductory Rate Details:
||$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Rewards program; no foreign transaction fees.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.