Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit
The Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit is a rewards MasterCard that can be used for almost anything – just like cash!
No Annual Fee – There is no annual fee for card membership, so you'll earn rewards throughout the year, with no end-of-year anniversary charges to worry about!
Rewards – You'll earn rewards nearly every time you use your card. Earn 2 points for every $1 that you spend on gasoline, groceries, and even to pay your utility bills. You'll earn 1 point per $1 spent on nearly every other purchase you make. You can use these points to pay for the purchases you make to your card, just like cash.
Redemption without the Hassles – There are no blackout dates when it comes to WHEN you can redeem your earned rewards points, and there are no limits to the number of points that you can earn. There's no complicated setup to your rewards program either – just swipe your card … and earn rewards!
The Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit is designed especially with those consumers with good credit in mind. If this means you, strongly consider the benefits of card membership! Sign up, and start earning with the very first use of your card!
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases and 1 point per $1 everywhere else
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No blackout date, no redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active cardmembers. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Other
|Introductory Rate Details:
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Rewards program; no annual fee
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.