This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard®
The Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard® is low-APR MasterCard designed by the person that knows your finances best – you! With this versatile card, you choose your own card features and enjoy a low, variable 8% APR on purchases and balance transfers … this is not an introductory APR, but your actual low-cost APR! Plus, you'll pay NO annual fee, and there's no transaction fee to transfer balances from your existing credit cards to your new Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard®. You'll also earn rewards through the brand-new Giveback program, where Barclaycard Ring cardholders receive cash back for positive performance! You'll have exclusive access to the Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard® online community, where you can vote on the features your card delivers – as well as learn more about personal finance from Barclaycard AND other card members! Choose the card that fits your finances today … the Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard®!
- No Balance Transfer Fees - start saving immediately!
- A low 8% variable APR on balance transfers and purchases
- No Annual Fees
- Choose your card benefits and features
- Get rewarded through the new Giveback™ program, where Barclaycard Ring members get money back for good performance
- Get exclusive access to our online community and vote on the card features you like and view the financials of the Barclaycard Ring MasterCard online
- Learn more about personal finance from Barclaycard and other members
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active cardmembers. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
Rates & Fees
|Introductory Rate Details:
||No introductory rate offer available
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Low APR, rewards for positive performance, no annual fee
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.