This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Premier Miles & More® World MasterCard®
The Premier Miles & More® World MasterCard®, issued by Barclaycard, is an airlines rewards credit card for individuals who want to earn reward miles every time they make a purchase.
Award Miles – Earn 20,000 award miles after your first purchase and payment of the annual fee, and up to 30,000 award miles when you spend $5,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
Additional Miles – Earn 2 award miles per $1 on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners.
The Premier Miles & More® World MasterCard®, issued by Barclaycard, is the right credit card choice for your travel needs. With the potential of earning up award miles, it's the credit card that will change the way you fly.
- Earn 20,000 award miles after your first purchase and payment of the annual fee
- Earn an additional 30,000 award miles when you spend $5,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Cardholders receive a companion ticket after first purchase and payment of the annual fee and annually thereafter
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made outside the U.S.
- Redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Star Alliance member airlines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, and other partners
- $79 Annual Fee. Please see Terms and Conditions for complete details
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Airline
||0% on balance transfers for 15 months
|Introductory Rate Details:
||0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months
||15.99% or 24.99%* Variable
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Rewards program, annual companion ticket
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.