Indianapolis Colts Extra Points Credit Card
The Indianapolis Colts Extra Points Credit Card, issued by Barclaycard, earns Indianapolis Colts fans rewards points and valuable savings on team merchandise.
Earn 10,000 bonus points. Get rewarded fast! Earn a one-time bonus of 10,000 points – this is equal to $100 cash back on your statement credit.
Earn double points with NFL. You will receive 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases. All other purchases reward you with 1 point per $1 spent. There is no cap on points earned, and your points will never expire.
Exciting rewards. True NFL fans will love the chance to redeem their points for favorite merchandise, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, or game tickets. You can also choose to apply your points as 1% cash back towards your statement credit.
15% off team gear. Save big when you show your support for your home team. Card members will receive 15% off every purchase at the Colts' online store, which means $15 off every $100 you spend!
With the Indianapolis Colts Extra Points Credit Card, you can redeem your points for the best of what the NFL has to offer. Whether you're shopping as a fan or shopping for everyday items, you will earn rewards points on all qualifying purchases. Make sure you're ready for game day with Colts gear and the Indianapolis Colts Extra Points Credit Card - apply today!
- No annual fee
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases, redeemable for $100 cash back statement credit
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases in-stadium and at the Pro Shop and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No limit to the points you can earn
- Redeem points for VIP NFL experiences, game tickets or cash back statement credits on travel or any other purchase of $25 or more
- 15% off every purchase at ColtsProShop.com - that's $15 off every $100 you spend
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Sports
|Introductory Rate Details:
||14.99% or 22.99%* Variable
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Perfect card for a Indianapolis Colts fan.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.