This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is a travel rewards credit card that avid globetrotters will enjoy having as a companion. It comes with special incentives, such as bonus points and exclusive savings, designed to enhance your next vacation or business trip.
40,000 Bonus Points - Chase's rewards program aptly titled “Ultimate Rewards” is just that, and gives members the ultimate in rewards. Membership takes off immediately with 40,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on the card during the first three months - that's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM. Plus, earn 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
Double Points for Food and Travel - Travel and food go hand in hand. The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows you to indulge in travel and dining while earning 2 points per dollar in those categories. All other purchases garner card members 1 point per dollar spent. The benefit: you earn points for travel or other great rewards, no matter how you shop.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Program - By booking your flight, cruise or other travel arrangements via Ultimate Rewards you use 20% fewer points - once again, another way to be rewarded with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. This round of savings means receiving more of what you want without straining your budget.
Compatible with Frequent Travel Programs - Transfer your earned points to participating frequent travel programs at a 1:1 value and never have to worry about foreign transaction fees.
Savings, Services and Protections - For the savvy credit consumer, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card finds appeal beyond its rewards program through its stellar customer service advisor options. Cardholders also enjoy an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95 after that.
Your trips abroad begin here with reward points that will get you to your destination every time. Apply today for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and uncover a brilliant complement to your next travel experience!
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Travel
||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95.
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Bonus points offer; Introductory annual fee offer.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.