Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Reserve Card
The Citi® Hilton HHonors" Reserve Card is a hotel rewards credit card issued by Citibank that rewards you for your purchases at Hilton brand resorts and all other purchases.
Weekend Certificates. You'll instantly get to enjoy 2 weekend nights at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after you spend $2,500 in eligible purchases during the first four months of account opening.
Rewards Program. Throughout your time as a cardmember you can enjoy 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton HHonors portfolio. You'll also get 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases, along with 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on everything else - that way you'll always be earning rewards!
The Citi® Hilton HHonors" Reserve Card lets you travel with ease. Not only is this card accepted throughout the world, but there are no foreign transaction fees – making your trip easier and more affordable! It pays to be a HHonors Gold cardmember and you'll remain at that status during your membership. For exclusive rewards, award nights and worldwide acceptance, choose the Citi® Hilton HHonors" Reserve Card – the card to stay with!
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton HHonors portfolio*
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
Rates & Fees
||Reward - Hotel
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Bonus points, generous hotel rewards, award nights
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.