The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN is a business charge card that offers you a variety of services, card protection and Membership Rewards® for you and your employees.
Welcome Offer - Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of card membership.
Benefits - Receive up to an annual $200 statement credit that will cover incidental charges with the airline you choose when you enroll. Call on concierge service day or night with any queries you may have, and enjoy priority airport club access to over 600 lounges at no extra charge.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN is an option for those looking for a card to supply their business with rewards and travel benefits.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
- Welcome Offer: Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card Membership
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive up to $200 annually in statement credits for incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, charged by the airline
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- Take advantage of 40 premium benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to 600+ participating airport lounges through Priority PassTM Select
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply*
Rates & Fees
|Introductory Rate Details:
||N/A [You must pay your balance in full each month]
|Most Attractive Feature(s):
||Exclusive Platinum cardholder benefits; travel perks.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.