This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re flying United’s new Polaris business class, you’re probably curious about what food you’ll find on board, given that United’s offering nearly 2,000 new menu items as part of today’s launch of the airline’s revamped business-class product. I had a chance to taste a handful of United’s new items in Chicago earlier this week, but the in-flight variety is far more diverse, and varies significantly from one route to the next.
Below are a few sample menus, along with the routes you’ll find them on at launch.
Polaris business from Newark to London:
Polaris business from London to Newark:
Polaris business from Chicago to Shanghai:
Polaris first from Chicago to Shanghai:
Polaris business from Shanghai to Chicago:
Polaris first from Shanghai to Chicago:
Polaris business from San Francisco to Singapore:
Polaris business from Singapore to San Francisco:
Polaris business from Houston to Rio de Janeiro:
Polaris business from Rio de Janeiro to Houston:
Polaris business from Denver to Tokyo:
Polaris business from Tokyo to Denver:
I’m frankly a little surprised you made it all the way down here. Well done! Now go read something more interesting:
- Questions and Answers About United’s New Polaris Business Class
- First Look at United’s Polaris Business-Class Lounge
- Tasting United’s Polaris Appetizers, Entrees and Desserts
- United Polaris: First Impressions From an American Flyer
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards