This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week I mentioned that we’re launching our first annual TPG Small Business Week. The program begins this Tuesday in Chicago, where I’ll be hosting the first Small Business Week session and explaining everything you need to know about how to maximize travel and points. After the Q&A — and refreshments and light bites — we’ll be shooting a video consultation with one lucky businessperson. And we’ll be airing the video on ThePointsGuy.com and in our social media channels sometime later this year.
Entering is easy: Just fill out the questionnaire below (it’s also on the page with the RSVP) and email firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Eastern today (November 14). We’ll select and notify the winner by end of day.
Chicago — Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- WeWork Kinzie
- 20 W Kinzie St., Chicago, IL 60654
- Consultation for one lucky business: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Questions to answer:
- Describe your business in a few sentences. Please include launch date, number of staff, mission and corporate structure.
- What has been your business’ biggest success and biggest challenge since launching?
- How do you currently use points and miles in your day-to-day business operations?
- What credit cards, if any, do you use for your business and how much are you spending per month on average?
- How does social media play into your business strategy? Please include links to social accounts.
Featured image of the Chicago Loop courtesy of Getty Images.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Foreign Transaction Fee
Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95