This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Curio – A Collection by Hilton is the brand’s new worldwide collection of hotels that each have a unique character and personality. This week we’re offering a fantastic giveaway in partnership with Curio. Enter for the chance to win a two-night stay at any Curio property across the globe — a great opportunity for anyone looking to take a quick weekend getaway or to add on another destination on an already-planned trip.
After launching in 2014, Curio – A Collection by Hilton now boasts more than 25 properties around the world — and each one embodies the local culture of the community it calls home. Curio hotels span all interests and activities, from intimate urban locations to tropical beach resorts. When selecting the destination you want to visit, you can go to the Collection’s new website, CitiesbyCurio.com, which features locally curated itineraries as well as those from singer/songwriter Gavin DeGraw.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, November 21. To enter this giveaway, send a tweet or Instagram post (@thepointsguy) with a picture of your ideal Curio – A Collection by Hilton destination — be sure to include the hashtag #WinTPGCurio to be considered. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a Skyroam Global Wi-Fi hotspot. Congratulations again to @Sharonyjlee, who won by tweeting at us. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Featured image courtesy of Indura Beach and Golf Resort in Tela, Honduras.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards