This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With Thanksgiving upon us, it means that retailers, airlines, hotels and more are gearing up to unleash their Black Friday sales for consumers to take advantage of. This week, we’re giving away a $500 Visa gift card to put towards your Holiday shopping or travel needs! With airlines offering round-trip fares to Europe from around $400, you could buy yourself a trip to Europe (via BA’s economy class above) and even have a little spending money left over.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, November 28. To enter this giveaway, send a tweet or Instagram post (@thepointsguy) with a picture of the top item on your holiday wish list (it could be a destination, too) — be sure to include the hashtag #WinTPGVisa to be considered. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a two-night stay at any Curio — A Collection by Hilton property. Congratulations again to Instagram user sasmeeks, who won by posting on Instagram. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards