This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Back in September, Hilton offered a fantastic flash sale for hotels in Japan and Korea, which I used to book a suite at the phenomenal Conrad Tokyo. Well, if you missed out that time, you have another chance today — for the next three days (and change), you can save up to 40% on a bunch of Hilton family hotels in Asia Pacific, including the following countries:
- South Pacific: 23 properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia
- Greater China: 71 properties in China, Hong Kong and Macau
- North Asia: 19 properties in Japan, Korea and Guam
- Southeast Asia: 26 properties in Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar and Vietnam
- Indian Subcontinent: 18 properties in India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives
In total that’s more than 150 luxury hotels at some of the world’s most appealing destinations — all available at a significant discount for the next few days.
For example, you can stay in an overwater villa at the Conrad Maldives for $900 (before taxes and fees) per night:
Or you can book a suite at the Conrad Tokyo for just $290 per night:
Or an Executive Room at the Hilton Sydney for just $202 per night:
There are much cheaper properties available as well, but being able to book a confirmed suite at one of Tokyo’s top hotels for less than $300 per night is even more appealing than, say, the Doubletree Anshun (China) for $110 per night. This is a great opportunity to save even more by booking a 4th Night Free stay with the Citi Prestige card. Keep in mind that Hilton often prices nights individually, so be sure to time your stay to get the most expensive night free (if possible).
You must book by 3am Eastern Time (US) on November 11 for stays from November 7 through April 17, 2017 to take advantage. If you’ve been planning to visit any of these hotels, now’s the time to book!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards