This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If your travels this week will take you to your destination via the sky, T-Mobile and Gogo have teamed up to offer you a way to stay connected while 35,000 feet in the air. Through Saturday, November 26, you can get an hour of free Wi-Fi access on your phone during your flight courtesy of the mobile carrier.
In order to take advantage, select the Gogo network from your phone and you should be automatically connected. Since June, T-Mobile has offered this complimentary one-hour connectivity perk to its customers year-round, but until this Saturday, the carrier is offering Wi-Fi to everyone, regardless of their wireless carrier.
Note that free Wi-Fi is only available on Gogo-equipped aircraft. So if you’re traveling with any airline that doesn’t offer Gogo internet, such as Southwest and JetBlue, you won’t be able to take advantage of this offer. In all, this is a pretty generous offering from T-Mobile to extend connectivity to all airline passengers during this holiday week(end). If you’re traveling through Saturday, don’t forget to take advantage!
H/T: One Mile at a Time
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards