This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 11/18/16: Unfortunately, this promo is no longer available if you haven’t yet signed up.
Budweiser continues its “Give a Damn. Don’t Drive Drunk.” campaign in partnership with Lyft, offering $10 off your next ride this Friday (November 18) or Saturday (November 19) night in order to discourage drunk driving. Simply enter the promo code: ARRIVESAFE into your Lyft app to get the $10 credit. If you’re new to the ride-sharing service, you can also get up to $50 in Lyft credit when you sign up here.
Note that the promotion is only valid in New York City, Long Island, Denver, Chicago, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Naples (FL), Venice (FL), Ft. Collins (CO), Colorado Springs and Ronald Reagan Airport (DCA). Existing Lyft customers will be able to take advantage as well, but pay attention to time limitations — you’re also only able to use the $10 credit between the peak partying hours of 9:00pm Friday to 3:00am Saturday and 9:00pm Saturday to 3:00am Sunday.
Featured image by Getty Images.
H/T: Dan’s Deals
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards