This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Know someone that could benefit from the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card? Chase and Marriott are offering a 20,000-point bounty for each friend you refer who signs up for the card through your referral link. And there isn’t a catch; those you refer will still get the public 80,000-point sign-up bonus after spending $3,000 in the first three months.
That’s enough for your friend or family member to get four free nights at a Category 4 hotel — and a free night for you at the same hotel. Or, you can convert your 20,000 Marriott point bonus to 6,667 Starpoints, if it makes sense for you to transfer Marriott points to Starwood.
The terms and conditions note that “There is no maximum to the bonus points that can be accumulate [sic] for this offer.” So, if you’re popular enough, you might not be paying for a Marriott hotel for a while. Unfortunately, you’re going to have to wait a couple of months before you can cash in, as you have to “allow up to 8 weeks after each new cardmember’s approval for bonus points to post to your account.”
Here’s how to get started:
- Head to Chase’s Refer-A-Friend website.
- Enter your last name, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Follow the links to share via email, Facebook or Twitter.
If your friends and family don’t have a Marriott account yet, you can earn even more Marriott points by referring your friend to the Marriott Rewards program. You’ll earn 2,000 Marriott Rewards points per stay that your referral makes, up to five stays per referral. You can earn up to 50,000 points per calendar year from this referral program.
Just make sure to also send your friends to The Points Guy for tips on how to maximize their new Marriott points:
- The Award Traveler’s Guide to Marriott Rewards
- Which Credit Card Should I Use to Maximize Marriott Stays?
- Should I Keep Points with Marriott Rewards or Starwood?
- 7 Cards You’ll Want to Have as a Starwood/Marriott Guest
How many referrals are you going to rack up?
Featured image courtesy of the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.
Enjoy 1 complimentary night stay at a category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date. You can earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points. Earn 5 points per $1 at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels, 2 points per $1 on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, and 1 point per $1 on other purchases.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee