This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have a surplus of TrueBlue points and you’d like them to go to good use, consider donating them to charity. JetBlue for Good, the airline’s platform for social and corporate responsibility, will match your donation (up to 1 million points). The Nonstop Giving program has been going on since November 1, but you have until November 30 to make a donation — and what better time than Thanksgiving to give to a good cause!
If you opt to donate points, you can choose from a variety of charities and non-profit organizations that participate in the TrueBlue Points Donation platform. All points donated will go directly into the selected charity, which in turn can use the points to fund travel for members. You can find more information on donating TrueBlue points here.
Has anyone donated TrueBlue points to JetBlue for Good?
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards