This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is known for its amazing flash sales and great in-flight service. The airline shared the details of another awesome awesome sale, with fares starting at $28 for a one-way flight. Round-trip flights can be had for as little as $58 and you can cash in some TrueBlue points for a terrific value. Be sure to book before the sale ends on November 16 at 11:59pm ET. This promotion is available for departures on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday for travel dates between December 1 and March 9, 2017 with blackout dates around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s.
Route: All routes (originating in the US)
Cost: $28+ one-way, $56+ round-trip
Dates: Book by November 16 for travel December 1 – March 9, 2017
Booking Link: JetBlue
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Long Beach (LGB) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $28 one-way:
Long Beach (LGB) to Las Vegas (LAS) for 1,100 points +$5.60 one-way:
Charleston, SC (CHS) to Washington D.C. (DCA) for $38 one-way:
Charleston, SC (CHS) to Washington D.C. (DCA) for 1,800 points + $5.60 one-way:
New York City (JFK) to Raleigh, NC (RDU) for $48 one-way:
New York City (JFK) to Raleigh, NC (RDU) for 2,600 points + $5.60 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Nashville (BNA) for $48 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Nashville (BNA) for 2,600 points + $5.60 one-way:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Long Beach (LGB) for $56 round-trip:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Long Beach (LGB) for 2,200 points + $11.20 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of JetBlue via Getty Images.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards