This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this month, I told you how we’re launching the first annual TPG Small Business Week, and earlier this week, we held our first event in Chicago. I was so thrilled with the overwhelming response from small business owners in the Windy City who attended and wanted to learn more about how to best maximize their travel using points and miles. The good news is that we’re doing it all over again — this time in New York on Tuesday, November 22, and you still have time to RSVP.
After the Q&A — and refreshments and light bites — one lucky business person will receive a personalized video consultation with The Points Guy. We’ll be airing the video on the blog and on our social media channels sometime later this year. Entering is easy: Just fill out the questionnaire below (it’s also on the page with the RSVP) and email email@example.com by 1:00pm ET tomorrow, November 18. We’ll select and notify the winner by the end of the day. As a reminder here are the details of the event:
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016
- WeWork FiDi — 85 Broad St., New York, NY 10004
Questions to answer:
Describe your business in a few sentences. Please include launch date, number of staff, mission and corporate structure.
- What has been your business’ biggest success and biggest challenge since launching?
- How do you currently use points and miles in your day-to-day business operations?
- What credit cards, if any, do you use for your business and how much are you spending per month on average?
- How does social media play into your business strategy? Please include links to social accounts.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards