This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Chase Sapphire Reserve
Update 11/4/16 4:00pm ET: It appears that the maximum number of codes have been redeemed, so you may no longer be able to add this promotion to your Uber account.
Another opportunity to score a free Uber ride! Last time around, Uber pulled the promo even from folks who were able to successfully register, but we’ll keep our fingers crossed this time…
To score a $25 discount on your next Uber ride, head over to the payments tab of your new app and enter code ISICSTUDENT.
Apparently this discount is valid anywhere in the US through December 31, 2020, so you have plenty of time to use it. Assuming Uber doesn’t claw it back in a few minutes, that is. Be sure to add the code right away!
If you don’t already have an Uber account, you can sign up here to receive additional free ride (up to $20) from TPG. Also keep in mind that you should sync a credit card with your Uber account that will earn you the greatest return on your ride, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x points per dollar on travel.
H/T: Dan’s Deals
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards