This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s November 7, and as the days end sooner and the snow sneaks upon us, so do the great holiday deals and promotions. And Marriott seems to be no exception in joining in on the fun, as today it revealed a “30 Days of Holiday Rewards” promotion, which offers five weeks of daily deals to members. If the inaugural offer is any metric as to how good these deals will be, then get ready for some fantastic promos. Today kicks off with the opportunity to earn up to 1,500 Marriott Reward points absolutely free.
To receive the rewards, simply link your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts to Marriott Rewards — you’ll earn 500 points for linking each, making this an incredibly simple and worthwhile offer. Even better is that if you prefer SPG points over Marriott Reward points, it’s no hassle to transfer the 1,500 points to 500 Starpoints.
Assuming you don’t mind linking your accounts, this is definitely worth the effort, so head over to Marriott and link your profiles now.
Featured image courtesy of Marriott Resort Waikoloa Beach.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards